I saw these questions on another blog (Tales of a Short Southern Momma), and going with the theme of a few of my last posts, I thought it would be fun to do. Enjoy!
1. What are your middle names?
Walker (It was Vanessa before we got married) and Christopher.
2. How long have you been together?
We dated for 3 months; we were engaged for 5 months. The whole dating-engagement-wedding was a little under 8 months.
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We knew each other in youth group in middle school and high school and lost touch in college until his senior year and my junior year.
4. Who asked who out?
We are so old school. Of course he asked me out!
5. How old are each of you?
Mat and I are both 23. However, Mat turns 24 on Nov. 6.
6. Did you go to the same school?
No—neighboring town high schools, and I went to The University of Alabama (ROLL TIDE!) and Mat went to the University of Mobile.
7. Are you from the same home town?
8. Who is the smartest?
9. Who majored in what?
Mat was a Christian studies major and I majored in public relations and political science.
10. Who is the most sensitive?
Me. Hands down.
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Aspen, Colorado. 3 planes.
12. Who has the worst temper?
13. How many children do you want?
An entire village!!! (We want 5, but we will take more if the Lord so wills.)
14. Who does the cooking?
Mat is a great cook, and we used to cook a lot together when we lived in Mobile. Now, I do most of the cooking.
15. Who is more social?
Mat. Or me. Might be both. We are very social together!
16. Who is the neat freak?
Me. No contest!
17. Who is the most stubborn?
Me. No contest!
18. Who wakes up earlier?
19. Where was your first date?
20. Who has the bigger family?
Mat does. My family is very small…and very close.
21. Do you get flowers often?
Nah. I don’t like them—except daisies!
22. How do you spend the holidays?
Together. Pizza for Christmas Eve—it’s a tradition—and with our families as much as possible. Both our families live within 1 hour of each other, so it’s easy to get to everyone.
23. Who is more jealous?
24. How long did it take to get serious?
About 15 minutes.
25. Who eats more?
Mat. For sure.
26. What do you do for a living?
We are both in seminary, but right now, Mat works at Brooks Brothers and in the president’s office here at Southern. I work at LOFT and baby-sit some, too.
27. Who does the laundry?
Me. Unless I make Mat…which is hardly ever!
28. Who's better with the computer?
29. Who drives when you are together?
30. What is your song?
“All My Life,” by K-C and JoJo
…I am totally kidding. We don’t have a song. And that’s our plan for life.